Please click here to view the Sisterhood constitution.
What does Sisterhood Do?
For our congregation:
- Sponsorship of ShalomFest
- Organize an annual Sisterhood Shabbat led entirely by our members
- Operate our beautiful Judaica Shop
- Manage our Temple library
- Organize the Onegs for our congregational year
- Equip and supply both kitchens
- Manage our Birthday/Anniversary Club
- Send flowers and cards to our members who are hospitalized
- Send care packages to our college students several times a year
- Provide monies for the maintenance of the Temple
- Sponsor and organize the congregation's annual Hanukkah Latke Party
- Send gifts for new babies born to Temple members
- Available to support our Temple when there is an unbudgeted need that we can meet.
Special interest/educational programming
Presentation of the Annual Dotty Gold Award for Service to Sisterhood
Hanukkah Gift Exchange
Sisterhood events to promote connections
Provide the opportunity for leadership training